Each Corporate Team Entry, will include:
- 1 x 3m x 3m Allocated Tent Site (exact location of this Allocated Tent Site, will be provided ahead of event).
- Nomination of up to six (6) riders to the team.
Calculation of Results:
- Points will be issued to riders for Motos and the Final (will not include Qualifiers), with the results of the top four (4) riders from each corporate team for each event added together.
- The top four (4) riders can come from any category (excluding Sprockets and Mini Wheelers).
- For riders entering more than one (1) category, the best results from one (1) of those categories will be considered.
- The winning Corporate Team will receive a plaque.
- 50% of the income received from Corporate Team Entry Fees for that event will be put into a prize pool, with 1st place receiving 50% of the prize pool, 2nd place receiving 30% of the prize pool and 3rd place receiving 20% of the prize pool.
- There must be at least three (3) Corporate Teams entered per event, in order for Corporate Teams to run at this event.
- Once the Corporate Teams entry has been submitted, you will be sent a form to complete the rider’s information for your team.
For more information on the event please head to the event website and select the event you are interested in.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions after the dates outlined below will not be able to be accepted:
- ACT - 23:59 on Sunday, 9 October 2022
- NSW - 23:59 on Sunday, 18 September 2022
- NT - 23:59 on Sunday, 25 September 2022
- QLD - 23:59 on Sunday, 11 September 2022
- SA - 23:59 on Sunday, 2 October 2022
- TAS - 23:59 on Sunday, 9 October 2022
- VIC - 23:59 on Sunday, 25 September 2022
- WA - 23:59 on Sunday, 18 September 2022