^ marquee/weights/power is the responsibility of the Pro Shop. AusCycling is only providing the space to set up the Pro Shop.
All Pro Shop sites will be 6m in depth, however if you would like a larger frontage option then what is listed in the options, please email email@example.com.
- You will be required to complete a Pro Shop Agreement, which will be provided to you via email after you have purchased a site.
- Insurance – All Exhibitors must provide a copy of their certificate of currency outlining Public Liability cover up to $20,000,000. This must be returned with the completed Pro Shop Agreement.
- Unmanned Shops – For any reason, should you not be able to man your shop at any time, please ensure that a sign is produced and displayed to indicate when the next time the shop will be manned and all items are secured. Your equipment is your responsibility and if you have anything valuable AusCycling advise that you lock it away somewhere safe while you are away from your site. AusCycling take no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods or equipment.
- Waste Material – Waste bins will be available and it is the responsibility of the shop owner to clean your site throughout the event.
For more information on the event please head to the event website and select the event you are interested in.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note submissions after the below deadlines may not be able to be accepted:
- ACT - 23:59 on Sunday, 25 September 2022
- NSW - 23:59 on Sunday, 4 September 2022
- NT - 23:59 on Sunday, 11 September 2022
- QLD - 23:59 on Sunday, 28 August 2022
- SA - 23:59 on Sunday, 18 September 2022
- TAS - 23:59 on Sunday, 25 September 2022
- VIC - 23:59 on Sunday, 11 September 2022
- WA - 23:59 on Sunday, 4 September 2022