- AusCycling Shop orders are shipped via Australia Post unless otherwise specified.
- Courier delivery may be required for bulky orders >5kg. Courier delivery may be via Aramex, Couriers Please or TNT depending on the delivery address.
- All courier bookings are made with 'Authority to Leave' in the event no one is available to receive the delivery.
- Orders are shipped according to the postage option selected during the checkout process (Parecel Post or Express Post).
- Orders are processed and dispatched from our Brisbane Office twice weekly during standard operating periods. The processing of orders may be delayed preiodically, including over Christmas.
- AusCycling is not liable for any unforseen delays in shipping caused by third-party shipping providers.
Please read below for all information relating to returns, refunds, exchanges and faulty items.
- A full refund, size exchange or future credit is available on the purchase of all full priced items.
- Sale items are eligble for a credit only, unless the item is faulty.
- Customers have 14 days from the date of delivery to return their order (as their expense).
- Returned items must be unworn and in their original condition. All tags must remain attached.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable. You are responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return of your item(s).
- AusCycling assumes no liability for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled during the returns process.
The Returns Process
1. Complete and submit the AusCycling Shop Return Form below.
2. Once submitted, package the item(s) being returned and send to:
AusCycling Shop Returns
PO Box 4115
GUMDALE QLD 4154
3. Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order and in their original condition. All tage must remain attached.
4. Once receive, we will process your return and either issue a refund, exchange your items or process a credit.